POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : secret passage WIP : secret passage WIP Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:00:34 EDT (-0400)
  secret passage WIP
From: s day
Date: 7 Oct 2014 01:25:01
Message: <web.543378f8d6eaa5e0b9cb1c270@news.povray.org>
I think I have been working on this image for too long, other than the fact that
in this version I have messed up the texture inside the tree so you cannot
really see the steps (there is a spiral staircase inside the trunk) I am not too
sure what else to do with it.

As it stands I think this is a bit boring but I am not too sure what it needs to
make it more interesting so any suggestions would be welcome (am thinking of
trying a light/lamp inside the trunk. I did add a brightly coloured mushroom
outside next to the tree but it did not look great.

The tree is made out of a blob, the grass is a macro using meshes and the
dandelions are a macro using a mesh for the feathery part of the seed then a
blob for the rest.

Sean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: