POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) : Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) Server Time
16 May 2024 22:39:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP)
From: s day
Date: 6 Oct 2014 18:15:01
Message: <web.54331429cbb3d815b9cb1c270@news.povray.org>

> well, not having any real idea what constituted a "conservatory", neither did I,
> but I searched around to get an overall idea of what a Victorian conservatory
> might look like, and went with the attached design.

Well, I like the sketch/design and it does look Victorian so I think it might be
the brick wall around it in your image that is making it look out of place.

> Holy smokes.  That must have been a really massive investment of time and
> brainpower!

Oh yes, back in the days when I had time to spend ages modelling (but not enough
time to RTM and workout how to use loops ;-)

> If I'm not AFK due to work IRL, then I'll make a stab at working on constructing
> scene elements, experimenting with camera angle and lighting, and enriching my
good-enough-to-get-the-idea textures.
 :)

Always the problem I have commenting on WIP's, I never am quite sure what part
are more WIP than others ;-)

Sean