POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) : Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) Server Time
17 May 2024 01:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP)
From: s day
Date: 6 Oct 2014 16:20:04
Message: <web.5432f890cbb3d815b9cb1c270@news.povray.org>
> Here's what I've cobbled together with my limited skills so far.
>
> Looking for comments and criticism, suggestions, inspiration, etc.
> Thanks!

It is a start, other than the obvious 2D elements that you are still to model
the textures of the other parts need a bit of work, the bricks are too linear
also, as has been mentioned don't really fit the rest of the scene/period you
are aiming for. Also, not too sure about the metal work around the patio doors,
I don't think I have ever seen anything like this.

If you want I have an old model of a chair/throne (made way back in about 1998)
it is not exactly what you have but seeing your 2D version reminded me of this
one and I still have the source (although this was before I even knew how to use
macros/while loops in POV so lots of cut and paste was involved so it may be
very difficult to modify).

See image attached.

Look forward to seeing this improve as there is plenty of time still before the
deadline.

Sean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: