POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) : Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) Server Time
17 May 2024 02:52:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP)
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 30 Sep 2014 15:35:01
Message: <web.542b05c9cbb3d8155e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
"MichaelJF" <mi-### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

But in fact the
> furniture looks a little bit displaced, especially the coach to the left, which
> is a bit to flat IMO, and in a way, a bit out of the scene.

The sofa and chairs are in fact infinitely flat - they're just image maps I was
using to explore what kind of furniture I might use.

By "out of the scene" - do you mean they look out of place?  They don't fit the
decor of the room?  It's actually a rather odd room from the description, and it
took me a while to wrap my head around its physical structure and what it
actually looked like, so there's sure to be plenty more experimentation.