POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : render2painting : Re: render2painting Server Time
14 May 2024 19:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: render2painting
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 29 Sep 2014 09:25:01
Message: <web.54295d1d46a0060a84d386ea0@news.povray.org>

> I love this one even more. Impressive results indeed and very
> interesting alternatives to 'simple' post-processing.
>
> Thomas

Many thanks Thomas,

by the way I'm becoming a bit bored with my materials project and want to
publish a "600 materials" update.
Beside more materials I concentrated on postprocessing methods (including some
experiments with reduced color palettes), volume effects, isosurfaces from csg
and so on.

When it's polished, I can send it to you, if you want - since you mentioned a
similar approach from your side.

Norbert

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'materials update examples.jpg' (741 KB)

Preview of image 'materials update examples.jpg'
materials update examples.jpg