POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : render2painting : Re: render2painting Server Time
14 May 2024 10:31:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: render2painting
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 29 Sep 2014 03:20:03
Message: <web.5429073546a0060a84d386ea0@news.povray.org>

> Just two words about your renders (as well as those of Gena, whose works
> I wasn't aware of before):

It's my fault, I assumed everybody knows the "most important povray group
project" so far...

Gena started the project 11 years before
(http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3C3E814BA5.6C535F62%40mail.com%3E/)
and it came to an successful end (I admire his endurance to coordinate more than
five nonprofs) (http://hof.povray.org/capriccio.html).

Since you wasn't aware of the capriccio scene - I'll publish the scene code.

As a sidekick - the result drove me into the damned "gamma 2.2" camp...

Norbert ;-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'capriccios - for clipka.jpg' (955 KB)

Preview of image 'capriccios - for clipka.jpg'
capriccios - for clipka.jpg