POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to: Sphere with 3D Electric Field Lines : How to: Sphere with 3D Electric Field Lines Server Time
28 Apr 2024 01:39:58 EDT (-0400)
  How to: Sphere with 3D Electric Field Lines
From: Johann
Date: 26 Sep 2014 15:45:01
Message: <web.5425c0ec4976db8b16298ca60@news.povray.org>
Good Evening everyone,

I am new to the Group and to POV RAY generally and my interest is related of
using POV RAY to model electrostatic fields.
Could someone provide me a sample POV RAY code where it will demonstrate a
sphere with its 3D Electrostatic Field (using the formula E=K*q/r^2) with field
lines and another with contours? Then how can I modify the sample for two
spheres with their fields interacting.

I searched all over the Internet where one may find amazing POV RAY examples but
none that could demonstrate 3D Electrostatic Fields (free code example) of a
sphere or two of them in close proximity.

I will really appreciate any help of yours.

Have a great weekend!

Kind Regards

Johann