POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV has Limits? : Re: POV has Limits? Server Time
21 Jun 2024 01:55:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV has Limits?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 25 Sep 2014 08:30:00
Message: <web.542409c849f622d25e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
> Happens to me sometimes when I forget to close a loop and it runs until memory
> runs out.

Yeah, I've done that a few more times than I'd like to think about
I always start the loop, and immediately close it, then fill in the middle.
Make sure the (proper) counter variable gets (in)(de)cremented, and if it's a
while loop, that the proper boolean logic or calculated condition is being
applied and evaluated properly.

Especially with nested loops this can be somewhat non-obvious.  :\