POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sea and garbage : Re: Sea and garbage Server Time
8 Jul 2024 10:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sea and garbage
From: MichaelJF
Date: 9 Sep 2014 13:35:01
Message: <web.540f3911d4902d5293906d440@news.povray.org>
FractRacer <lg.### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> The second WIP, more than 20 hours of rendering.  Some work on the
> scene, I have miss the eyes of the frog...
>
> Lionel
>
> --
> Do not judge my words, judge my actions.
>

> ---

 active.

Hi Lionel,

I take this as an improvement to your first approach. The can looks much better
than the paper vessel in the first Scene. Modelling dirty water is a very hard
job with POV and I think, that you are a little bit too dark at the moment. IMO
you should find something between your first and your actual image for the water
material. And the reflections on the green topped bottle are a bit too even. To
much rectangeles there. Otherwise a very promising WIP.

Best regards,
Michael