POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Le Forgeron: experiments : Re: Le Forgeron: experiments Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Le Forgeron: experiments
From: LanuHum
Date: 3 Sep 2014 15:20:01
Message: <web.540769c41d798e7f7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr> wrote:

> I have not yet changed anything... so it's probably just luck and some
> non-initialised memory... or something else.
>
> The bug-hunt is scheduled for this week-end.

Till this day I used the version which was to the old address:
(github.com/LeForgeron/Hgpovray.git)
Only today, I make & make install a binary package, using your new link:
github.com/LeForgeron/povray
Perhaps, already something was changed?
But, if you were convinced that the error takes place, that, then is a fantasy
:)
Oh.