POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter : Re: I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter Server Time
6 Oct 2024 08:49:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter
From: andrew
Date: 13 Aug 2014 16:55:01
Message: <web.53ebcfd4c085f3dee65b575e0@news.povray.org>
"MichaelJF" <mi-### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> >
> > > For some reason I'm occupied with modelling the Mevagissey lighthouse at the
> > > Moment ...
> > >

> > How nice, I look forward to seeing it. Why pick that one to model?
> >
> Simply because I spent my actual holydays some 200 m away from it. The image I
> plan is more a study in reflections, since under certain light conditions the
> lighthouse (and the quay) reflects in the glass of our balcony railing. Will
> see, if I can modell this with POV.
>
> Best regards,
> Michael

@at all
ty for reply
sorry i have very very bad english and must all be translated from Google.

credit or author i can display on my freeware plugin, that is ok for me.

wath i need is a nixie tube one Digit. then i will make a 2d Picture with 11
digits numbers from 0 to 9 and one space (nixie off).

I have such a nixie pictures in my program. this nixie image and the grid I
found on the web, without copyright certificate. late I have seen pictures shop

want to make a new one.

you see the plugin at:www.ad-soft.ch/wpsitecount or on wordpress.org on plugin
page "ads-wpsitecount"
scroll down an you can see the nixie Counters.

thank you for help
andrew