POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help with spline & sphere_sweep : Re: Help with spline & sphere_sweep Server Time
3 May 2024 00:28:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with spline & sphere_sweep
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 1 Aug 2014 09:50:01
Message: <web.53db9a229e0d00ba5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
I got some sleep, and somewhere between the top of the coffee mug and the bottom
of the coffee mug, I was able to see a few things I was doing wrong with arrays
and referencing components in the array, as well as a few things I should have
seen hours earlier, and got my spline generated from the array.

This of course made an entire block of completely unnecessary code moot.

But the cylinders now more or less get fanned out across the surface of the
propeller, and maybe now I'll start playing around with a better way to get a
filling of the space.