POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : decoy tc-rtc entry : Re: decoy tc-rtc entry Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:09:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: decoy tc-rtc entry
From: s day
Date: 31 Jul 2014 16:45:00
Message: <web.53daaa18e85640097dded57b0@news.povray.org>
"jhu" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> Decoy? As in this isn't your real entry and you'll have the real entry on the
> last day? Seems the competition is heating up! Wonder what mcgregor will do?

Nope, this is it I am afraid ;-) I will leave the last minute submissions to
Robert, I never like to go too near a deadline just in case I miss my chance.
The decoy is the poor ant that is sacrificing himself to allow the crack team to
climb onto the alien via the spoon. I originally tried having a large group of
ants behind the alien but it did not look right so went for the more subtle
attack via the spoon.

Sean