POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : decoy tc-rtc entry : decoy tc-rtc entry Server Time
8 Jul 2024 06:59:01 EDT (-0400)
  decoy tc-rtc entry
From: s day
Date: 31 Jul 2014 07:00:02
Message: <web.53da216cf2c5caa7dded57b0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Not the scene I was hoping to produce, my original idea was far more involved. I
was planning on a battle scene with multiple types of insect working together,
some media based explosions ants being fried by lasers etc.. If only I had the
time/skill it would be out of my head and on my screen ;-)

Instead I ended up filling the blank space where all the action was going to be
with random easily modelled (or in the case of the lantern previously modelled)
CSG objects.. Had a bit of an issue getting the honey to look how I wanted it,
there is a bit of SSLT not really the colour I was hoping for but I have had
enough of working on this image now and am going to be busy between now and the
deadline so will take a pov break. :-(

As tc-rtc does not have a source upload area I will upload the source to the
scene files group, it is all SDL just the .hdr probe will be missing and it
contains the ant model I said I would upload previously..

Sean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'decoy.png' (2056 KB)