POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : radiosity and emission media : radiosity and emission media Server Time
8 Jul 2024 14:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  radiosity and emission media
From: jceddy
Date: 24 Jul 2014 14:55:01
Message: <web.53d155ba84a0e924314aa6840@news.povray.org>
I understand that you can turn radiosity effects for emission media on and off
in the radiosity block, but what I'm wondering is whether there's a way, if I
have two objects with emission media, to have the media in ONE object have
radiosity effects and the other not.

Basically, I have a scene with a blue glow-y media object that uses radiosity to
light other objects in the scene, but I also want to create some white media
clouds that *don't* cast light into the scene...