POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Soccer Saturn : Re: Soccer Saturn Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:47:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soccer Saturn
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 20 Jul 2014 09:55:00
Message: <web.53cbc8bf77600b94192ae5f10@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> Damn! There goes the tourist trade. ;-)

We have our share in the Virgin Islands:

- Sir Francis Drake totally reviewed his fleet from above Magens Bay.

- Bluebeard the pirate was totally historical.

- The leaders of the 1733 slave revolt in St. John totally jumped off a cliff to
avoid capture, explaining why the rocks on the island are red.

- The banana daiquiri place is totally the highest elevation on St. Thomas.

We have a new one going.  Gay tourists totally get married on our beaches all
the time, even though it's not legal.  Yet.  (Go ahead, Governor Herbert (Utah),
make my day!)