POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Soccer Saturn : Re: Soccer Saturn Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:53:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soccer Saturn
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 16 Jul 2014 16:20:00
Message: <web.53c6ddb577600b94192ae5f10@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> > Greetings from
> >
> >      * * * *
> >      GERMANY
>
> The good thing about being Scottish is that you never have to worry about
> winning these sort of things. :-D

Greetings from the United States of America. (Well, technically, from one of her
colonies^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hterritories.)

The good thing about soccer^H^H^H^H^H^Hfootball is that it keeps us Americans
from being even more unbearable than we already are.  (I cringe for my own
country every time the winner of one of our intramurals is proclaimed the
"world" champion.)