POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Format to Convert : Format to Convert Server Time
5 May 2024 03:48:40 EDT (-0400)
  Format to Convert
From: bakom
Date: 8 Jul 2014 12:10:01
Message: <web.53bc16a761a21688e9033540@news.povray.org>
There are 21 formats in which I can convert my file. Formats are
acad, dot, dxf, egg, euclid, euclid2, iges, jack, nff, nmg, obj, off, raw,
shell-rect, step, stl, tankill, var, voxel, vrml, x3d.

I am using BRL-CAD to make models and store it in .g file. I want to import this
BRL-CAD model into POV-ray.
Which formats should I choose from above 21 formats, so that I can first convert
my BRL-CAD model into that format and then convert it into .pov format to get
model with proper accuracy and with less damage to my model.