POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Frame-Dependant Antialias-Values in an Animation : Re: Frame-Dependant Antialias-Values in an Animation Server Time
4 Oct 2024 16:57:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Frame-Dependant Antialias-Values in an Animation
From: Sereib
Date: 8 Jul 2014 10:05:01
Message: <web.53bbfa1cf8c7b228314e88a40@news.povray.org>
Hi,

thank yo for your fast reply!

You mean, I let my scene-file write an ini-file which is used for the next
frame? Does POV-Ray check each time (before rendering the next frame) if a new
(changed) ini-file exists? Or does it just read the ini-file once for the first
frame, and then work through all frames with these settings?

Or maybe I did you understand you suggestion right?