POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This makes no sense : Re: This makes no sense Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This makes no sense
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 7 Jul 2014 22:25:01
Message: <web.53bb561fc704eaa377ac193c0@news.povray.org>
> Am 04.07.2014 23:17, schrieb clipka:
>
> > Jerome and I have spent the last days wrestling with Linux build
> > problems in the current master; and although the most up-to-date version
> > seems to build now with icpc, g++ and clang, the g++ build is
> > dysfunctional and doesn't render the benchmark scene properly (and also
> > too fast).
>
> That problem should be solved now in the current master; Anthony, would
> you mind giving it another try on the G5?

Seems to be fixed.

Render Time:
  Photon Time:      0 hours  0 minutes  6 seconds (6.402 seconds)
              using 7 thread(s) with 7.346 CPU-seconds total
  Radiosity Time:   No radiosity
  Trace Time:       0 hours 12 minutes 12 seconds (732.817 seconds)
              using 4 thread(s) with 2889.894 CPU-seconds total
POV-Ray finished

Image looks good too.

Regards,
A.D.B.