POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This makes no sense : Re: This makes no sense Server Time
7 Oct 2024 04:46:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This makes no sense
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 5 Jul 2014 03:25:01
Message: <web.53b7a835c704eaa377ac193c0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Another thing to check: Try rendering some other scene (with the exact
> same settings) to see how the difference in time goes.
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

Well, the settings aren't the same, but I did render my lotus gas lamp and it
looks just fine... Though, as expected, it does take much longer.

I think there might be a problem with the calculation of mesh objects or mesh2
objects in my build because looking at the output image from rendering the
benchmark, there seem to be a lot of missing surfaces.

Regards,
A.D.B.