POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Create organic creatures : Re: Create organic creatures Server Time
18 May 2024 01:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Create organic creatures
From: LanuHum
Date: 29 Jun 2014 13:35:01
Message: <web.53b04df07d8fd0597a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Misters! I not against you, not against proprietary programs. In my post there
was a big share of a joke and humour. It was ridiculous.
Export to OBJ from the Blender makes as the code written on the Python, as well
as export to Povray.
Simply, a little strange it seemed that I and Mr still told all that in the
Blender it is possible to receive the .pov file :)
Sorry, sorry, sorry!