POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Create organic creatures : Re: Create organic creatures Server Time
18 May 2024 00:05:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Create organic creatures
From: LanuHum
Date: 28 Jun 2014 11:40:00
Message: <web.53aee0767d8fd0597a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
> Am 28.06.2014 15:01, schrieb LanuHum:
> > Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> >> I don't know, Thomas.
> >> I've heard much better curses and threats than that.
> >> "I'll push my hand down your throat and pull out your still beating heart."
> >> Will stay with me for a few more years yet. :-)
> >>
> >> --
> >> Regards
> >>       Stephen
> >
> > If you such kind why you don't say to the person, what are free means? I to whom
> > here write? That you advertized Poser? To me to spit! I will take your program,
> > and I will use it, and for thanks wait from Poser
> >
> > At you not to pull out heart, you don't have it!
>
> Um... I'm not /entirely/ sure whether that's russian humor, or genuine
> intention to start a flame war...
>
> (scratches head, worrying)

Anybody doesn't declare war. It is simple, interesting why, knowing, what there
are exporters from the Blender in Povray, advise such unreasonable decision? ? ?
Create human in Blender, import to OBJ, then import to DAZ, then import to
Poser, then import to Povray...
Oh? mama mia!
Include addon Povray and press Render button