POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Create organic creatures : Re: Create organic creatures Server Time
3 May 2024 22:34:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Create organic creatures
From: LanuHum
Date: 27 Jun 2014 19:55:01
Message: <web.53ae027d7d8fd0597a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 24/06/2014 3:33 PM, Altair wrote:
> > Hello everybody
> >
> > I just installed the 3.7 povray version in Linux Debian and I have a question:
> > how I can create any organic creature (human, dog, cat, etc) and export it to
> > povray?.
> >
> > I see Blender, Wings3D and K3d, but I am not sure if this is the way.
> >

> You really need a program like Poser or Daz 3D.
>
> Daz 3D is free.
> Enjoy!
>
> http://www.daz3d.com/
>

> --
> Regards
>      Stephen
>
> I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.

If you also ignore from now on my work and work of developers of the official
version of the Blender-Povray integrator, I will make all your proprietary
programs beggars

You will die from hunger. I will see to it about it. Our Russian developers very
well program on C++

Very good guy takes part in development of Cycles
I want to get acquainted with it to put you into place.
Sorry, but you overstepped the limits

Asked a question: MakeHuman
MakeHuman - free software
For creation of the person