POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 300 materials collection : Re: 300 materials collection Server Time
4 May 2024 05:43:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 300 materials collection
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 16 Jun 2014 17:15:01
Message: <web.539f5e021ecc065ca7f881130@news.povray.org>
"s.day" <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote:

> These look great, my only complaint is after seeing the grass scene at a high
> resolution I want to see all of them rendered this way so definitely should be
> published in my opinion, could take some time to render them all ;-).
>
> Sean

Hi Sean,
indeed it takes some days to render all materials even with low rad settings, no
aa and only 800*450 pixels.
So I'll concentrate the slow materials at the end of the file.

By the way, you are the top contributor of interesting materials - here is my
favorite adapted to Edouard's fantastic df3 proximity pattern approach.

Norbert Kern

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'materials_test373.jpg' (1002 KB)

Preview of image 'materials_test373.jpg'
materials_test373.jpg