POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 300 materials collection : Re: 300 materials collection Server Time
4 May 2024 09:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 300 materials collection
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 15 Jun 2014 16:45:02
Message: <web.539e052f1ecc065c214790b50@news.povray.org>

> Excellent idea, execution & I too like the look of the grass texture
> with your scene! Another vote for publishing. I'd love to get a look at
> the internals of 300 interesting materials compiled and indexed by
> images of this scene.
> Bill P.

Thank you - after some cleaning and correcting I'll publish the whole thing.

Here is the scene setup with a material from Mick Hazelgrove (
http://news.povray.org/povray.text.scene-files/thread/%3C3e0c6248%40news.povray.org%3E/
)...

Norbert

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'materials_test096.jpg' (1052 KB)

Preview of image 'materials_test096.jpg'
materials_test096.jpg