POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Twisted Magic Ring : Twisted Magic Ring Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:32:54 EDT (-0400)
  Twisted Magic Ring
From: Eriban
Date: 31 May 2014 17:55:01
Message: <web.538a4ec5a72056f32a35ae760@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Here's a variant of my recent impossible image "Oh Gear Lord". The basic idea is
the same, but this one has two more features that required a few additional
tricks: magic lightning and an engraved text.

I hope you like it. I am interested in hearing which you prefer. This fancier
image, or the more simple gear?

Cheers,
Erwin

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'twistedmagicring-0_9.png' (462 KB)

Preview of image 'twistedmagicring-0_9.png'
twistedmagicring-0_9.png