POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Why the worst has to come : Re: Why the worst has to come Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:03:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why the worst has to come
From: s day
Date: 14 May 2014 05:55:01
Message: <web.53733c9f4b047c48bc73b7030@news.povray.org>

> This scene was an opportunity to extensively use Chris B's BlockWall
> macros and to re-use Thomas Luft's Ivy Generator. Otherwise, the usual
> use of Poser, Silo, and Poseray.
>
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

And very good they look as well, I will have to check out the blockwall macro
have not seen that one before, I assume it does the arches as well?

The wall and Ivy are very good, are the macros easy to use (have not tried them
out). I think the scene needs a bit of dirt added to it though around the edges
of the bricks and maybe the floor bricks look a bit too clean but I suppose this
could be a newly built place.

Cannot workout if the dog is being playful or about to take my leg off ;-)

Sean