POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RBezier : Re: RBezier Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:48:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RBezier
From: LanuHum
Date: 26 Apr 2014 08:40:00
Message: <web.535ba84b7cffa6467a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr> wrote:

> I have a problem understanding point 3, probably my lack of grammar.
>
> To push point 2, with the new system of source for povray 3.7, you can
> have your own derivative of povray on github: with enough interests, it
> might even end as a pull request.
>
> For point 1, no clue. may be a lack of something ?

I too understood nothing that you here wrote to me.
Here patch for Povray-3.02:
ftp://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/pub/local/0rfelyus/povray-3.02/

I understood, you know it, but it isn't interesting to you?

You advise me to study C++, the source Povray-3.7 code and to take part in
development of own version?

Thanks! :)
I will better throw out the computer :)

I too wanted that my exporter was useful to someone such to what I write it,
but, it appeared, it is necessary for nobody.

Then, I won't ask you about opencl. :)