POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : dark appearance of uploaded .png images : Re: dark appearance of uploaded .png images Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:33:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dark appearance of uploaded .png images
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 10 Apr 2014 16:10:00
Message: <web.5346fa0bcd1600b6d4f68260@news.povray.org>
My latest image was actually quite dark already to begin with, thus what I see
in the .jpg now here on my end doesn't differ at all from the original .png file
that I posted. I admit of course that I've got a general tendency to produce
images rather dark in colors when I try to capture certain feelings, atmospheres
etc. But I can try something a bit brighter next time as well for a change, no
worries at all. =)