POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Print 16 bit file & .icc profil. : Print 16 bit file & .icc profil. Server Time
18 Jun 2024 09:49:50 EDT (-0400)
  Print 16 bit file & .icc profil.
From: Albun
Date: 8 Apr 2014 03:00:01
Message: <web.53439d6e9074287be8df3b440@news.povray.org>
Hi, i'm with PovRay  3.62., with a 8 bit sRGB.icc profil.

Well, the objectif is to print 16bit file PovRay rendering, and i want to know
how a profil is possible to "adjust" picture for a pro-printing, very so far
away from me (not on my PC printing).

That what I know:
Povray rendering 16bit file, and it's OK!
After rendering 16bit file, open it with an image software who have one of  this
.....icc profil.
Somebody told me about ProPhoto.icc and Romm RGB.icc to install on my OS
printing.

So.... for 8 to 16bit printing, is there a mistake ?
Any explanation about this can help me.

Thanks