POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Internal Nesting Limit : Re: Internal Nesting Limit Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internal Nesting Limit
From: Sereib
Date: 5 Apr 2014 06:00:01
Message: <web.533fd3dac1f5941a401107920@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Le Forgeron mentioned that the error should have nothing to do with the number
of overlapping elements. However, we have shown it indeed does make a difference
(error on/off for different values of r2).

And we've also seen that v3.62 makes no problem, while v3.70 does result in
failed render for exactly the same scene.

So to my opinion, there is still no reasonable answer why this error occurs, or
maybe I've overseen anything?