POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Internal Nesting Limit : Re: Internal Nesting Limit Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:06:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internal Nesting Limit
From: Sereib
Date: 3 Apr 2014 07:35:00
Message: <web.533d46bfc1f5941aa69b8e140@news.povray.org>
Hi,

thank you!

However, I can confirm 2)
In one scene, I have approx. 5000 spheres (hollow, with emitting media in the
interior statement) which - as "photons" travel through a lens system depicting
how light diffraction works. If these photons come closer and closer and finally
many of them overlap in the focus, the error occurs.

My work-around is to lower the number of "photons" (the emitting spheres) in my
animation for the frames when they come close together, which pretty works.

I observed this overlap-effect in several different scenes, so are you sure this
error has nothing to do with it?