POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Skullhead : WIP Skullhead Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:37:40 EDT (-0400)
  WIP Skullhead
From: Fractracer
Date: 20 Mar 2014 11:00:02
Message: <web.532b015e3ce966011a9edba60@news.povray.org>
A WIP of a vanity's picture (is the term vanity right?). I just have some
problems to obtain the right light, and I have to change the knife's textures.
I use an Hdri image on a sphere rather on a sky_sphere because the light was too
strong for the scene and a area_light. No blur yet.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'vanite_paint_render_1.png' (1509 KB)

Preview of image 'vanite_paint_render_1.png'
vanite_paint_render_1.png