POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Star final (probably) : Star final (probably) Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:58:04 EDT (-0400)
  Star final (probably)
From: s day
Date: 15 Mar 2014 09:45:01
Message: <web.5324587a895b33213fbc790b0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I think I have finished with this one, added the seaweed which is a macro using
blobs and hf_sphere's. Modified the stone on the left side (replaced with 2
smaller stones), added a few stones scattered around, modified the sand
isosurface which I am pretty pleased with.

The only thing I am not that happy with is the seaweed, it was not what I was
aiming for but probably as good as it is going to get with my macro skills.

Sean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'starfinal.jpg' (751 KB)