POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien life forms again : Re: Alien life forms again Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:55:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien life forms again
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 3 Mar 2014 03:55:01
Message: <web.53144203858e3f206d4f68260@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Once upon a time there was a simple way to realize text adventure games
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork_Implementation_Language).
> Paolo

Ah, that one, I'm aware of it ofc, and already been trying it as well some time
back, but unfortunately didn't really find it to be my cup of tea. :-/ I'm
however still considering other choices to the QB64 just in case.

Along the road in my search for a sensible solution, I once came across this:
http://www.coolbasic.com/index.php?lang=en

Perhaps giving that one a try again, as it's BASIC-like thus shouldn't be too
complex stuff afterall, and designed especially for game making, so it could
have the right kind of tools pretty much right there.

Yes, I admit, I'm a lot into rather obscure ways in doing things. :D