POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A hybrid Shoutout to two people : A hybrid Shoutout to two people Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:45:04 EDT (-0400)
  A hybrid Shoutout to two people
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 1 Mar 2014 04:05:00
Message: <web.5311a156c5c5a998ddb0c31e0@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

I was going through some of my Pov file collection, which begins at a vintage of
1994 to today [much of this collection no longer exists on the net so far as I
can tell], and found two scenes which begged me to integrate them.

Unfortunately I am only aware of the author of one of those scenes, Peter C.
Capasso. The other person [the one who made the sphere + torus constructs in
MCPov] I have been unable to identify through searching the POV servers or
Google, regardless of the search terms [even including lines of the SDL]

Anyway, I felt the two images deserved each other, plus some blue, so I merged
them as an homage. :)

So, here is the desktop background outcome of that unholy merger, with my
compliments to the chefs. :)

All I did was merge the two scenes, normalize the axis space [handedness], and
add some Blue.

Ian