POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : theory about pov : theory about pov Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  theory about pov
From: CAS
Date: 28 Feb 2014 00:15:01
Message: <web.53101ab315b013126a92a3a00@news.povray.org>
I konw the software of POV is a render tool initially. My major is remote
sensing. I have simulated  a  image by POV. But I want to make the image have
some meanings.So I am confused how does the pov run? Or how does pov calculate
to get the result?  I find I have specified  the energy of  light_source. Such
sa"{<sun_x,sun_y,sun_z>color rgb 1.08965 }".So the produce of pov during
calculating must  have  a radiation transfer process inside its run.So can you
give me a theory about  pov? Does it relate to the radiation transfer process ?
I am so sorry to bring you so much trouble !Sorry!