POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien life forms again : Re: Alien life forms again Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:38:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien life forms again
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 27 Feb 2014 09:35:00
Message: <web.530f4bda858e3f206d4f68260@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> Another really cool alien, Pekka. Your game project sounds very ambitious, when
> do you expect it to be ready for user testing? What platform(s) are you
> targeting?

To give a bit more info about the project, it will be an out-of-this-world text
adventure/exploration with still images in addition, thus somewhat old school
stuff coming up. The coding is done in QB64, and I'm aiming for at least Win and
Mac versions, perhaps even Linux later on. As the project goes on, I'll be
putting up an official site for it (probably in a form of a blog), and my goal
is to have a playable beta test version of some sort by the end of this year or
so, ofc depending on how all other life allows me. For next I'm starting with
some space ship interiors, so now it'll be just countless and countless of hours
of modelling and POVing ahead, hehe. =)