POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : input and output : input and output Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  input and output
From: CAS
Date: 27 Feb 2014 07:50:01
Message: <web.530f346c72ccb8c6a92a3a00@news.povray.org>
I want to make the output image have the meaning of reflectence,how can I do it
?
I input the reflectance.txt in scece, normally,I get the output is the same as
input,that is reflectence. However I find the output is not what I
input.I use the histogram to statistic the output and input,and I find the
simulation image by pov ,which it's  profile  is shaking so intensive between
1000-4000 ? I have a confusion a long time ?Beg a hot person to help me .Why?