POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Using media to approximate MegaPov Glows, take 2 : Using media to approximate MegaPov Glows, take 2 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:59:29 EDT (-0400)
  Using media to approximate MegaPov Glows, take 2
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 17 Feb 2014 21:40:02
Message: <web.5302c68450790907ddb0c31e0@news.povray.org>
While I am waiting for the latest iteration of the renders for the macros I am
refurbishing now, I decided to dust off an old experiment I did from 2011, that
being using media to emulate the Glows in MegaPov.

The different methods aren't perfect yet, but they aren't too horrible either.
I am making Glow types which are intended to not only emulate, but expand on the
initial offerings of MegaPov.

I will upload the responsible macros when I polish up the attenuation a bit.

Ian

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'onethroughthree.png' (790 KB)