POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MATCHMOVING in POV-ray : Re: MATCHMOVING in POV-ray Server Time
15 May 2024 14:47:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MATCHMOVING in POV-ray
From: Kenneth
Date: 15 Feb 2014 19:10:00
Message: <web.530000cdd1c8d4afc2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3Cweb.44468657f8d220636c4803960%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.4
4468657f8d220636c4803960%40news.povray.org%3E

>    IIRC, that worked nicely, and additionally you have the fun of doing
> it with POV-Ray... :)

That is fascinating!!  Thanks for posting the link; I had not seen it before. I
can certainly make use of Trevor's sophisticated code ideas: Awhile ago, I tried
writing some similar (though inferior) code to do this kind of 'HDRI conversion
in POV-Ray', but got rather bland results. I see now what I was doing wrong.

Thanks! (And to Trevor too!)