POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Transparency problem with objects containing only interior : Transparency problem with objects containing only interior Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Transparency problem with objects containing only interior
From: JB
Date: 28 Jan 2014 13:00:01
Message: <web.52e7ee56d0c5a3be2913fed40@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone,

I recently updated my version of Povray (form 3.62 to 3.7) and unfortunately, my

I think that my problem probably comes from the fact that objects are now
blended, taking into consideration the color of the background.

As a result, my pictures containing object with only interior (and no texture)
and transparent background do not have the same aspect than before. They are
completely transparent.

In short, I would like to create a light sword on a transparent background.

Do you know what should I do to solve my problem?

Regards,

JB