POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Resuming option not working in v3.7? : Re: Resuming option not working in v3.7? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 08:47:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Resuming option not working in v3.7?
From: IceflakeCS
Date: 27 Jan 2014 16:00:00
Message: <web.52e6c84f293e7955617cd76f0@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C5239bc36%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=390778&toff=50

> for an example.
>
> Best regards,
> Michael

Fantastic! Michael, and you others, thank you! This is all much clearer to me
now. I'm not just new to POV-Ray, but to 3D rendering overall. Trying out
different software and renderers at the moment, and I must say POV-Ray gives
really nice, characteristic, results.

Regards,

Lennie