POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Focal Blur and Reflections : Focal Blur and Reflections Server Time
20 Jun 2024 08:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Focal Blur and Reflections
From: Papacharly
Date: 21 Jan 2014 15:20:01
Message: <web.52ded62fd6e78261b56525720@news.povray.org>
Hello,

this is my first post here. I just registered as I am looking for some help. I
like to use povray for rendering LEGO models.

Here is my topic:
Rendering a LEGO Helicopter I realised a non-realistic effect: On the vertical
flank of the rotor blade there are some yellowish reflections (see green flags:
http://bricksafe.com/files/papacharly/reflections.jpg ). According to the focal
blur settings these reflections should also be blurred. But as you can see,
these reflections are razor-sharp and not blurred at all!

Does anybody has an idea what is going on and how this can be resolved?

I use povray 3.7.0

Many thanks and kind regards from germany

papacharly