POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help Povray! The master class is required! : Re: Help Povray! The master class is required! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help Povray! The master class is required!
From: Mr
Date: 9 Jan 2014 09:55:01
Message: <web.52ceb6deedf830fded29e82f0@news.povray.org>

http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/s_tonemapped_plus_35_saturation.jpg
> V-ray:
> http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/render_Camera.0019_35min.jpg
> Yafaray:
> http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/rt1_0.jpg
> Indigo:
> http://blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/indigo-iso600.jpg
> MicroRender:
> http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/MicroRender.jpg
> Other:
> http://www.blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/01tm2.jpg
> http://blender3d.org.ua/forum/rendering/iwe/upload/render-test.jpg
>
> Who can show to participants, what Povray - very good renderer for this scene?
> If you have no time or desire, help me to adjust a scene.
> Scene in a format test.pov here:
> http://yadi.sk/d/EW-M2QoIFe2A3

These tests are very important work. Thank you!
could you share the source file from which you created the *.pov ? I couldn't
find it in the forum because of syrillic text.

I noticed your english is improving very fast! to learn that fast, I am guessing
you are quite young am I right?

I am still merging your texture changes into official version of the exporter.
It's taking time for me not to not break any existing features but it's still in
progress.