POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What have you used POV-Ray images for? : Re: What have you used POV-Ray images for? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What have you used POV-Ray images for?
From: Fractracer
Date: 6 Jan 2014 13:15:00
Message: <web.52caf25b5830287f673d78420@news.povray.org>
> "FNH" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > For myself, I used them to create
> >
> > Computer desktop background
> > Posters
> > Animations as part of advertisements
> > Book covers
> > Audiobook covers
> > Handouts in an RPG session
> >
> > So what have you used them for? Have you managed to use one in your day job?

I use PovRay for my own arts, it is just a hobby.

"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> 2) Character Animation.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgtXRQ8Py4U

Big work, when I hear someone who says that Povray is not a good rendering
engine, they should see your video, they will be wondering by your work. I like
the people of this animation.

Lionel.

Whoever does not have two-thirds of his day for himself, is a slave, whatever he
may be: a statesman, a businessman, an official, or a scholar.