POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : The Windmills of Your Mind - an animation of many scenes : Re: The Windmills of Your Mind - an animation of many scenes Server Time
26 Apr 2024 12:47:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Windmills of Your Mind - an animation of many scenes
From: scarabaeus
Date: 3 Jan 2014 17:50:01
Message: <web.52c73e5532189d3fd87ae3210@news.povray.org>
> Excellent!

Thanks!

> How long did it take you?

It took many months. Sometimes a few weeks passed without a line of code,
because of other activities (and, of course, work) and thinking, too. Even
though I've created simple POV-Ray programs before, there were many new fields
to learn, as in POV-Ray as well as about the things I wanted to modell in these
scenes.