POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Convert translate/rotate list to single translate/rotate-Statement : Re: Convert translate/rotate list to single translate/rotate-Statement Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Convert translate/rotate list to single translate/rotate-Statement
From: Juergen
Date: 7 Dec 2013 15:15:00
Message: <web.52a38191146379bfa1cf996b0@news.povray.org>
The problem is, that I modify parts of the mesh. First I translate/rotate the
mesh to align a part along an axis. The I can easyly modify a part of the mesh
(bending, scaling). Then I want to bring the mesh with the modified parts back
in base alignment.
Concret it is a human model exported from makehuman, which I want to animate
within povray completly with the build in macro landuage.