POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : GtkSourceView 2.0 language file for 3.7 : Re: GtkSourceView 2.0 language file for 3.7 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GtkSourceView 2.0 language file for 3.7
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 4 Dec 2013 19:05:01
Message: <web.529fc2277b96886e89b5ac30@news.povray.org>
"LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:
> "Anthony D. Baye" <Sha### [at] spamnomorehotmailcom> wrote:
>

> > works for me in gedit, using the Cobalt theme.  screenshot in p.b.i
> >

> No! Not work in Gedit.
> View/Mode highlight sintax: cannot search povray lang

And I'm telling you that it does work for me.  It automatically selects POV-Ray
3.7 syntax highlighting whenever I open a .pov or .inc file.

In addition, it appears right where it should under:
    View->Highlight Mode->Sources->POV-Ray 3.7

If it isn't working for you, then I don't know what's wrong.

my language file is in the same place as yours:
    /usr/share/gtksourceview-2.0/language-specs/povray37.lang

however, when I downloaded it from pastebin, it had an extra .txt extension on
it.  If you didn't remove that extension then it probably won't work.

Regards,
A.D.B.